Russia's Novikombank has signed a framework agreement with the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus to issue loans for exports.
Under the agreement, Novikombank will finance the export of Belarusian goods and services to Russia, BelTA reports.
"The document sets forth the major terms of providing export loans and the general procedure of interaction between the banks," Albina Sychevskaya, a spokeswoman for the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus, said, according to BelTA.
Sychevskaya also said the agreement provides for a number of different preferential terms.
The Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus was established by the Council of Ministers and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus in June 2011 to spur economic development. It finances government projects and provides loans to Belarusian exporters, BelTA reports.
Novokimbank, established in 1993, specializes in corporate banking and the financing of Russian industry and research.
- ARDSHININVESTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank and Black Sea Trade and Development Bank sign $ 20 million loan agreement
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Message from Mher Abrahamyan, Chairman of IDBank's Board of Directors, to clients
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank applies to its clients
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMBUSINESSBANK Announces Deferred Loan Repayments
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: About loans: ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank customers can receive their money transfers without visiting the Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Amount on settlement and deposit accounts in EDB exceeded $ 440 million
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Staff at ADB Headquarters to Temporarily Work from Home
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank bought a domain in anticipation of the launch of a new product
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Additional privileges for Visa Infinite card holders