Officials from Belarus and Chile are working together to bolster trade and economic relations between their two countries.
Belarusian Ambassador Igor Petrishenko and a Chilean Foreign Ministry delegation discussed bilateral ties during the latter's visit to Moscow last week, BelTA reports.
"During the meeting the parties specifically discussed the bilateral trade and economic cooperation," the press service of the Belarusian diplomatic mission said, according to BelTA. "The parties had a meaningful exchange of views on possible steps to intensify Belarusian-Chilean cooperation in this area. In this connection, particular attention was paid to the need to develop the necessary legal framework of bilateral relations."
The Chilean delegation was led by Andrew Rebolledo, the director of the general directorate of international economic relations at the Chilean Foreign Ministry, and Chilean Ambassador Juan Eduardo Eguiguren Guzman.
Belarus and Chile established diplomatic relations in January 1992. Bilateral trade last year amounted to $25.3 million, $4.8 million of which was Belarusian exports, BelTA reports.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC