The government of Azerbaijan said on Wednesday that the World Bank is prepared to endorse a coordinated $300 million loan package for the country on July 9.
In May, Azerbaijan and the World Bank completed negotiations on additional financing for the a national water supply and sewage services program (NWSSP), a rural investment program (AzRIP), and the the "Judidical Services and Smart Infrastructure Project" (JSSIP) supplementing the Juridical Modernization Project (JMP), News.az reports.
The bank will allocate $150 million for NWSSP, to which the government will add $83 million. The bank's investments for AzRIP-2 will total $50 million, while the government's will provide $30 million. The largest project will be JSSIP, with $100 million allocated by both the bank and the government.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar