Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan met with the Ara Harutyunyan, the prime minister of Nagorno-Karabakh, on Tuesday as part of a working visit to the republic.
"This is my first visit to Nagorno-Karabakh as Prime Minister," Abrahamyan said. "I am sure that we will maintain warm and fruitful working relationship with the Prime Minister and the government of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. My approach is as follows: all discussions ought to be objective and targeted as we are bound to meet the deadlines set for the implementation of our decisions. We prioritize our second homeland's economic development and security and, as the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia, I will do everything to achieve this goal."
Harutyunyan agreed the two sides will continue to develop relations, and, in addition to the meeting between the two heads of state, delegations from both governments held talks on a wide range of issues.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia