Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev recently received Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Thursday and said he was confident the visit would bolster ties between the two countries.
Aliyev said Russian President Vladimir Putin's visit to his country last year gave tremendous impetus to establishing bilateral relations and the two sides would continue to make efforts in several fields, according to News.az.
Lavrov conveyed greetings from Putin and said the Russian head of state was pleased about the visit he made to Azerbaijan and the meetings he held during the trip.
According to Lavrov, both he and the president shared Aliyev's views that Azerbaijan-Russia relations were strategic in nature and that the cooperation between the two countries was successfully continuing, News.az reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar