Belarus and Russia's Orenburg region said recently it plans to foster bilateral ties in several sectors of the economy.
The two sides reached the agreement at a meeting last week between Belarusian Ambassador Igor Petrishenko and Acting Governor of Orenburg Yuri Berg, BelTA reports.
"The parties discussed the cooperation in the agricultural sector and in the area of food supplies, and expressed interest in arranging the delivery of machinery and equipment for the agriculture industry of Orenburg Region," the press service of the Belarus Embassy in Russia said, according to BelTA.
The two parties also considered expanding the supply of municipal vehicles and passenger transport from Belarus cooperating in the humanitarian field, tourism and medical services.
A delegation of Belarusian enterprises, including Gomselmash, Promagroleasing, Stadler Minsk, MAZ, BelavtoMAZ and Amkodor traveled to Orenburg on Thursday, BelTA reports.
Petrishenko invited enterprises in the region to take part in trade fairs and exhibitions in Belarus later this year.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership