Belarus and Russia's Orenburg region said recently it plans to foster bilateral ties in several sectors of the economy.
The two sides reached the agreement at a meeting last week between Belarusian Ambassador Igor Petrishenko and Acting Governor of Orenburg Yuri Berg, BelTA reports.
"The parties discussed the cooperation in the agricultural sector and in the area of food supplies, and expressed interest in arranging the delivery of machinery and equipment for the agriculture industry of Orenburg Region," the press service of the Belarus Embassy in Russia said, according to BelTA.
The two parties also considered expanding the supply of municipal vehicles and passenger transport from Belarus cooperating in the humanitarian field, tourism and medical services.
A delegation of Belarusian enterprises, including Gomselmash, Promagroleasing, Stadler Minsk, MAZ, BelavtoMAZ and Amkodor traveled to Orenburg on Thursday, BelTA reports.
Petrishenko invited enterprises in the region to take part in trade fairs and exhibitions in Belarus later this year.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies