Belarus and Russia's Orenburg region said recently it plans to foster bilateral ties in several sectors of the economy.
The two sides reached the agreement at a meeting last week between Belarusian Ambassador Igor Petrishenko and Acting Governor of Orenburg Yuri Berg, BelTA reports.
"The parties discussed the cooperation in the agricultural sector and in the area of food supplies, and expressed interest in arranging the delivery of machinery and equipment for the agriculture industry of Orenburg Region," the press service of the Belarus Embassy in Russia said, according to BelTA.
The two parties also considered expanding the supply of municipal vehicles and passenger transport from Belarus cooperating in the humanitarian field, tourism and medical services.
A delegation of Belarusian enterprises, including Gomselmash, Promagroleasing, Stadler Minsk, MAZ, BelavtoMAZ and Amkodor traveled to Orenburg on Thursday, BelTA reports.
Petrishenko invited enterprises in the region to take part in trade fairs and exhibitions in Belarus later this year.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC