Belarus and Russia's Orenburg region said recently it plans to foster bilateral ties in several sectors of the economy.
The two sides reached the agreement at a meeting last week between Belarusian Ambassador Igor Petrishenko and Acting Governor of Orenburg Yuri Berg, BelTA reports.
"The parties discussed the cooperation in the agricultural sector and in the area of food supplies, and expressed interest in arranging the delivery of machinery and equipment for the agriculture industry of Orenburg Region," the press service of the Belarus Embassy in Russia said, according to BelTA.
The two parties also considered expanding the supply of municipal vehicles and passenger transport from Belarus cooperating in the humanitarian field, tourism and medical services.
A delegation of Belarusian enterprises, including Gomselmash, Promagroleasing, Stadler Minsk, MAZ, BelavtoMAZ and Amkodor traveled to Orenburg on Thursday, BelTA reports.
Petrishenko invited enterprises in the region to take part in trade fairs and exhibitions in Belarus later this year.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia