Zhukovsky utility firm Teplocentral Municipal Enterprise received a credit facility of approximately $3 million on Tuesday from the Bank of Moscow, replenishing its one year of working capital to allow the enterprise to continue providing services to residents.
"We believe that the Bank of Moscow is a reliable financial partner: credit facilities were provided very quickly, in the future we plan to continue our cooperation with the bank," Anatoly Kapichnikov, the director of Teplocentral Municipal Enterprise, said.
Teplocentral Municipal Enterprise ensures the social needs of organizations and people in housing and communal services. Founded in December 1993, the institution is based on the Department for External Power Plants and Systems of The Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute named after Professor Zhukovsky of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise.
Teplocentral Municipal Enterprise is currently working on operating and maintaining its boiler house and approximately 50 miles of heating networks attached to it.
"For the Bank of Moscow the cooperation with enterprises of housing and communal services sphere is a priority direction of work, and we are pleased that the provision of funding to Teplocentral, Municipal Enterprise can maintain the functioning of such important sector of public utilities as heating supply," Evgeny Monin, the director of the bank's corporate sales management department, said. "In [the] future we hope to develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar