Belarusian Economy Minister Nikolai Snopkov took part in presentations about opportunities for trade and investment in Spain last week.
Members of the Belarusian delegation held bilateral negotiations with representatives of major Spanish companies that are interested in cooperating with other businesses in power engineering, agriculture, tourism, product quality control, healthcare, infrastructure development, civil engineering, woodworking and other areas, BelTA reports.
The Belarusian delegation also held discussions with the management of the largest banks and insurance companies about establishing cooperation in the banking industry. Belarus's national export-import insurance group signed a memorandum of understanding with the Export Insurance Agency of Spain.
During his visit, Snopkov and Belarusian ambassador to France and Spain Pavel Latushko met with Spanish Foreign Minister Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo, and the two sides discussed ways to bolster bilateral economic relations, according to BelTA.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar