The ancient Azerbaijani city of Gabala will host the fifth Azerbaijani-Russian inter-regional forum June 23-24.
The forum will feature plenary meetings and roundtable discussions between government officials and members of business communities in both countries, AzerTac reports.
Those attending the forum will include members of parliament, local representatives, executive officials, entrepreneurs and the press.
The two sides are expected to sign several documents and agreements at the end of the forum's final plenary meeting, according to AzerTac.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar