The Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) signed a cooperative agreement last week with the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS) for exchange and cooperation in scientific conferences and natural and humanitarian sciences.
The document was signed by ANAS President Akif Alizade and President of RANS Oleg Kuznetsov. The two sides also discussed innovations in oil and gas technologies, with a seminar on the subject to be held in Baku in the fall, AzerTAc reports.
The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences has elected members from around the world, including professors of leading scientific research organizations and institutions of higher education, as well as authors of works on scientific discoveries.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies