The Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) signed a cooperative agreement last week with the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS) for exchange and cooperation in scientific conferences and natural and humanitarian sciences.
The document was signed by ANAS President Akif Alizade and President of RANS Oleg Kuznetsov. The two sides also discussed innovations in oil and gas technologies, with a seminar on the subject to be held in Baku in the fall, AzerTAc reports.
The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences has elected members from around the world, including professors of leading scientific research organizations and institutions of higher education, as well as authors of works on scientific discoveries.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar