The Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS) signed a cooperative agreement last week with the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS) for exchange and cooperation in scientific conferences and natural and humanitarian sciences.
The document was signed by ANAS President Akif Alizade and President of RANS Oleg Kuznetsov. The two sides also discussed innovations in oil and gas technologies, with a seminar on the subject to be held in Baku in the fall, AzerTAc reports.
The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences has elected members from around the world, including professors of leading scientific research organizations and institutions of higher education, as well as authors of works on scientific discoveries.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC