Contracts and agreements worth $20 million were signed during the Bulgaria-Serbian business forum held recently in Belgrade.
During the three-day forum, which took place following the official visit to Serbia of Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, representatives of the business communities and enterprises of the two countries held talks that culminated in the signing of specific contracts as well as the identification of new prospects for mutual cooperation, BelTA reports.
The forum was attended by more than 50 businessmen from Belarus and approximately 100 members of the Serbian business community.
Bobruisk Plant of Tractor Parts and Units, MTZ, MAX, BelAX, Belshina, and Mzyrsol were among firms signing agreements, according to BelTA.
Ahead of the forum, Belarusian Deputy Prime Minister Piotr Prokopovich and Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei met with Serbian First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar