Contracts and agreements worth $20 million were signed during the Bulgaria-Serbian business forum held recently in Belgrade.
During the three-day forum, which took place following the official visit to Serbia of Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, representatives of the business communities and enterprises of the two countries held talks that culminated in the signing of specific contracts as well as the identification of new prospects for mutual cooperation, BelTA reports.
The forum was attended by more than 50 businessmen from Belarus and approximately 100 members of the Serbian business community.
Bobruisk Plant of Tractor Parts and Units, MTZ, MAX, BelAX, Belshina, and Mzyrsol were among firms signing agreements, according to BelTA.
Ahead of the forum, Belarusian Deputy Prime Minister Piotr Prokopovich and Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei met with Serbian First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank