Belarusian Economy Minister Nikolai Snopkov is recently lead a business delegation to Spain to hold presentations on opportunities for trade and investment between the two countries.
Members of the delegation include the the Belarusian ambassador to Spain and France, Deputy Finance Minister Maksim Yermolovich, representatives of the Economy Ministry, the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus, the export-import insurance enterprise Eximgarant of Belarus, and law firm Sysuyev, Bondar and Khraputsky, BelTA reports.
The trip was organized with the assistance of the economy ministries and the ministries of foreign affairs of Belarus and Spain, the Finance Ministry of Belarus, and the Catalan Employers' Association.
Snopkov and members of the delegation will also meet with representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Economy Ministry of Spain, the Spanish export credit agency, leading Spanish banks, and several large Spanish corporations, according to BelTA.
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Staff Concludes Visit to Jamaica
- MOBIAS BANCA - MOLDOVA: #NoCashIsCool
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB climate survey - Most French people say climate change will not help the economy
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: $2.5 Million ADB Grant to Help Strengthen Economic Management in Kiribati
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The state expenditure and financial accountability (PEFA) assessment continues at local self-government level
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Reaches Staff-Level Agreement on the Sixth Review of Mongolia's Extended Fund Facility
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards