Belarusian Economy Minister Nikolai Snopkov is recently lead a business delegation to Spain to hold presentations on opportunities for trade and investment between the two countries.
Members of the delegation include the the Belarusian ambassador to Spain and France, Deputy Finance Minister Maksim Yermolovich, representatives of the Economy Ministry, the Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus, the export-import insurance enterprise Eximgarant of Belarus, and law firm Sysuyev, Bondar and Khraputsky, BelTA reports.
The trip was organized with the assistance of the economy ministries and the ministries of foreign affairs of Belarus and Spain, the Finance Ministry of Belarus, and the Catalan Employers' Association.
Snopkov and members of the delegation will also meet with representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Economy Ministry of Spain, the Spanish export credit agency, leading Spanish banks, and several large Spanish corporations, according to BelTA.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar