Kazakh Prime Minister Karim Massimov met with Igor Finogenov, the chairman of the management board of the Eurasian Development Bank, on Wednesday.
Massimov and Finogenov discussed the bank's strategy through 2017 and its increased investments in Kazakhstan.
Finogenov also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Bakhyt Sultanov, who is Kazakhstan's authorized representative in the bank's council.
The Eurasian Development Bank was founded by Russia and Kazakhstan in January 2006 with the mission of facilitating the development of market economies, sustainable economic growth, and the expansion of trade and other economic ties between its member states.
Members include the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Tajikistan.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank