Belarus and China plan to set up a joint venture fund that may be based at the Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park.
Chairman of the State Science and Technology Committee Alexander Shumlin and Chinese Ambassador to Belarus Cui Qiming have discussed the venture fund as well as other ways to step up scientific, technical and innovative cooperation.
"Every year, three to five world-level innovations are developed in Belarus. The creation of the joint venture fund will allow financing Belarusian-Chinese venture and innovation projects that envisage the establishment of high-tech manufacturing," Shumilin said
Shumilin said that there is an intergovernmental agreement as well as a memorandum between the State Science and Technology Committee of Belarus and the Science and Technology Ministry of China and agreements with the Chinese provinces of Henan, Shandong, Jilin and Guangdong.
Qiming said that mutually beneficial cooperation in science, technology and innovation efforts was an important factor for fostering friendly relations between the two countries.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia