Koryun Nahapetyan, the head of the Armenian delegation to NATO's assembly, announced on Monday that Armenia will be continuing to develop its partnership with NATO in line with the repeatedly modified Individual Partnership Action Plan (IPAP).
Nahapetyan is also the head of an Armenian parliamentary committee on defense, internal affairs and national security, ARKA reports.
Armenia said it has confidence that the approval of a new Individual Partnership Action Plan will lead to strong bilateral relations with NATO in coming years. The new plan lays out joint activities through 2017.
The Armenian delegation also intends to actively participate in the activities of the NATO Parliament Assembly, according to ARKA.
Armenia recently worked with NATO on missions to Afghanistan and Kosovo. The country has 120 soldiers in Afghanistan.
Nahapetyan also said Armenia intends to send two people from Armenia to participate in NATO's Rose Roth workshop in Baku.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank