Russia recently expressed an interest in importing a variety of high-quality civil engineering services from Belarus.
Andrei Bakurov, the director general of Russian company Gopard, made the announcement on Belarusian TV channel ONT on Monday, BelTA reports.
"We are interested in the entire spectrum of service: designing, plastering, cement, architectural hardware, windows, doors and so on," Bakurov said, according to BelTA.
Meanwhile, Belarusian Architecture and Construction Minister Anatoly Cherniy said Belarusian companies are facing challenges in operating abroad.
"Their experience is insufficient a bit," Cherniy said, BelTA reports. "Major companies with serious management and marketing operate on the international market. It is hard to compete with those."
Still, he said, Belarusian exports of construction services has increased 134 percent from January to April of this year compared to the same period last year.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar