Russia recently expressed an interest in importing a variety of high-quality civil engineering services from Belarus.
Andrei Bakurov, the director general of Russian company Gopard, made the announcement on Belarusian TV channel ONT on Monday, BelTA reports.
"We are interested in the entire spectrum of service: designing, plastering, cement, architectural hardware, windows, doors and so on," Bakurov said, according to BelTA.
Meanwhile, Belarusian Architecture and Construction Minister Anatoly Cherniy said Belarusian companies are facing challenges in operating abroad.
"Their experience is insufficient a bit," Cherniy said, BelTA reports. "Major companies with serious management and marketing operate on the international market. It is hard to compete with those."
Still, he said, Belarusian exports of construction services has increased 134 percent from January to April of this year compared to the same period last year.
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Eurasian Development Bank has collected applications for the issue of short-term bonds in rubles in the amount of 3 billion rubles