Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Jaafar Rasool Jaafar Al-Hamadani, the chairman of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, signed an agreement last week that will increase mutual support for companies and organizations working to develop and promote bilateral economic ties.
The two countries will also provide advice and assistance in organizing the exchange of information between business delegations by holding conferences and other events where business leaders can familiarize themselves with the other country's economy and export opportunities.
In addition, they will provide each other with updated information about all relevant issues, including economic developments, new legislation, fairs and exhibitions and procedures for the registration of companies with foreign capital.
To fulfill the obligations outlined in the memorandum, the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce will hold joint meetings and consultations to foster cooperation between their two countries.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar