Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Jaafar Rasool Jaafar Al-Hamadani, the chairman of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, signed an agreement last week that will increase mutual support for companies and organizations working to develop and promote bilateral economic ties.
The two countries will also provide advice and assistance in organizing the exchange of information between business delegations by holding conferences and other events where business leaders can familiarize themselves with the other country's economy and export opportunities.
In addition, they will provide each other with updated information about all relevant issues, including economic developments, new legislation, fairs and exhibitions and procedures for the registration of companies with foreign capital.
To fulfill the obligations outlined in the memorandum, the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce will hold joint meetings and consultations to foster cooperation between their two countries.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"