Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Jaafar Rasool Jaafar Al-Hamadani, the chairman of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, signed an agreement last week that will increase mutual support for companies and organizations working to develop and promote bilateral economic ties.
The two countries will also provide advice and assistance in organizing the exchange of information between business delegations by holding conferences and other events where business leaders can familiarize themselves with the other country's economy and export opportunities.
In addition, they will provide each other with updated information about all relevant issues, including economic developments, new legislation, fairs and exhibitions and procedures for the registration of companies with foreign capital.
To fulfill the obligations outlined in the memorandum, the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce will hold joint meetings and consultations to foster cooperation between their two countries.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso