Regional ties between Belarus and Russia lay the foundation for wide-ranging economic, social and cultural relations between the two countries, according to the final statement of the first Belarus-Russia forum held in Minsk last week.
The participants of the forum said they believe that bilateral cooperation has made significant headway, especially after the signing of the Eurasian Economic Union Treaty, BelTA reports.
"Strengthening of interregional ties helps address the issues related to the enhancement of the quality and level of life of the people of the two countries, finding new reserves for the development of the common social and economic space of Belarus and Russia," the statement said, according to BelTA.
The participants, from several regions of both countries, discussed the need to continue working on the legal framework for interregional cooperation and fulfill existing agreements on economic and investment ties.
The statement includes specific decisions and solutions for promoting further cooperation between Belarus and Russia, BelTA reports.
The second Belarus-Russia forum will take place in Veliky Novgorod in 2015.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar