The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency organized a business forum in Minsk last week to coincide with the visit of a Slovak business delegation.
Participants included Belarusian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexander Guryanov; Executive Director of the Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) Mariann Moravchik; Slovak State Secretary of the Ministry of Economy Pavol Pavlis; Slovak State Secretary of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development stefan Adam; Slovak State Secretary of the Ministry of Transport Frantisek Palko; Belarusian Ambassador to the Slovak Republic Vladimir Serpikov; and other officials.
During the meeting, presentations on a wide range of topics, including bilateral trade and economic cooperation, tourism opportunities, privatization and joint ventures were given.
The representatives of 72 Belarusian and 35 Slovak enterprises and organizations discussed mutually beneficial relations in energy, engineering, construction, manufacturing, wood and metal-working, IT, agriculture, healthcare and transport.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar