The Belarusian city of Mogilev will host the Pridneprovie International Business Forum from June 26-27.
The event will invite investors, architects, urban developers, representatives of international financial institutions, banks and travel agencies from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Lithuania, Slovakia, Korea, Qatar, Nigeria and Azerbaijan, BelTA reports.
The city of Mogilev will promote itself as an investment center during the forum, displaying new proposals and projects, including the construction of a hotel, a football arena, a water park, a recycling center and a new production line at Mogilevkhimvolokno.
"The main objectives of the business forum is to enhance Mogilev's investment appeal," a representative of the forum said, according to BelTA.
The forum will also showcase companies based in Mogilev for the potential advancement of Mogilev-based products to international markets.
The Mogilev City Hall organized the event along with the Mogilev office of the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the urban development council, Mogilev administration and the Mogilev technological park, BelTA reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar