The international agricultural exposition Belagro 2014 opened in the Belarusian capital of Minsk on Tuesday.
Participants include more than 400 companies from 18 countries, including, Belarus, Austria, U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, Ukraine, France, the Czech Republic, Switzerland and Korea, BelTA reports.
From June 3-6, the exposition at the Football Manege in Minsk will feature companies that produce meat, milk and food products, as well as processing, cooling and filling equipment.
In addition, from June 4-8, the exposition at the headquarters of the Belarusian company Gastellovskoye will feature some of the latest developments in the agricultural industry, displayed by mechanical engineering firms such as Belarus's MAX, MTZ, Gomselmash, Amkodor, Lidselmah and Bobruiskagroash, according to BelTA.
A special exhibition of Belarus' achievements in agricultural mechanization, farming, foodstuffs, potato growing and horticulture will also be on display at the National Academy of Sciences.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar