The international agricultural exposition Belagro 2014 opened in the Belarusian capital of Minsk on Tuesday.
Participants include more than 400 companies from 18 countries, including, Belarus, Austria, U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, China, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Turkey, Ukraine, France, the Czech Republic, Switzerland and Korea, BelTA reports.
From June 3-6, the exposition at the Football Manege in Minsk will feature companies that produce meat, milk and food products, as well as processing, cooling and filling equipment.
In addition, from June 4-8, the exposition at the headquarters of the Belarusian company Gastellovskoye will feature some of the latest developments in the agricultural industry, displayed by mechanical engineering firms such as Belarus's MAX, MTZ, Gomselmash, Amkodor, Lidselmah and Bobruiskagroash, according to BelTA.
A special exhibition of Belarus' achievements in agricultural mechanization, farming, foodstuffs, potato growing and horticulture will also be on display at the National Academy of Sciences.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"