A business delegation from Turkmenistan took part in the Silk Road International Exposition, part of the 18th International Investment and Trade Forum for Cooperation between East and West China, held in Xian last week.
The delegation consisted of members of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs specializing in the manufacture of garments and carpets, among other domestic goods, according to the State News Agency of Turkmenistan (TDH).
The Turkmen delegation also took part in the Trade and Tourism Forum of the Silk Road countries. Turkmenistan is one of four countries in Central Asia, along with Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kazakhstan that has cities located along the historical Silk Road.
The route, both on land and by sea, extends from Europe through Egypt, Somalia, the Arabian Peninsula, Iran, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Burma, Java-Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam until it reaches China.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech