Belarus will send a large consignment of BelAZ trucks to Tajikistan as part of its plan to send equipment to the country, according to a recent announcement from Belarusian Prime Minister Mikhail Myasnikovich.
Myasnikovich made the announcement as he met with this Tajikistani counterpart, Kokhir Rasulzoda, on Friday. Tajikistan is expected to begin constructing several hydropower plants in the near future, BelTA reports.
Additionally, Myasnikovich and Rasulzoda discussed cooperating in the industrial sphere.
"We are exploring the possibilities of joint industrial cooperation to manufacture farm machines," Myasnikovich said, according to BelTA. "The matter is not only about sales in Tajikistan but also in the markets of third countries."
Myasnikovich and Rasulzoda also discussed other areas in which they could establish bilateral cooperation.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar