Belarusian agricultural producers recently exhibited fishery products, confectioneries, milk powder and other products at the 81st International Agricultural Fair in the Serbian town of Novi Sad.
Serbian companies expressed significant interest in several of the goods and discussed ordering supplies, BelTA reports.
"Belarus' agricultural industry was widely represented at the trade fair in Novi Sad," Evgeny Vvedensky, the deputy director and head of foreign exhibitions at Belinterexpo sponsored by the Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI), said, according to BelTA. "Participants from Belarus believe the expo was more than successful as they reached many promising arrangements."
Among those displaying their products were the fishery joint venture Santa Bremor and confectionery companies Slodych and Krasny Pischevik.
The International Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad is the biggest event in agribusiness and food industry in southeastern Europe. The fair has brought together more than 700 organizations from 60 countries, BelTA reports.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"