The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) said recently that a general meeting of shareholders has approved the bank's financial report for 2013.
New members of the supervisory board and the audit committee were elected at the meeting, as well. The participants also decided to direct part of the profits for payment of dividends and increase the authorized capital of the bank by increasing the value of its shares.
Founded in 1992, IBA is the largest bank in the South Caucasus, with nearly 14,000 corporate customers and more than 860,000 individual clients. It has 35 branches and 42 sub-branches.
The IBA also has a large Islamic Banking Division that offers customers an array of Islamic banking products and services.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar