Azerbaijan's AtaBank took part on Monday in an event held by the Ministry of Economic Development's National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support in the Bilajari district of the Binagadi region.
Some 80 entrepreneurs from Baku and the surrounding areas attended the event, according to AtaBank.
The bank has been a member of the National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support since 2003 and has since issued more than $117 million in privileged loans.
Founded in 1993, AtaBank is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan. It renders full banking services to corporate and private clients.
In 2012, Fitch Ratings assigned AtaBank a long-term issuer default rating (IDR) of B- with a stable outlook and a short-term (IDR) grade of B.
Last year, London-based "Global Banking and Finance Review" magazine named AtaBank the "Best Commercial Bank of Azerbaijan."
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"