Azerbaijan's AtaBank took part on Monday in an event held by the Ministry of Economic Development's National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support in the Bilajari district of the Binagadi region.
Some 80 entrepreneurs from Baku and the surrounding areas attended the event, according to AtaBank.
The bank has been a member of the National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support since 2003 and has since issued more than $117 million in privileged loans.
Founded in 1993, AtaBank is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan. It renders full banking services to corporate and private clients.
In 2012, Fitch Ratings assigned AtaBank a long-term issuer default rating (IDR) of B- with a stable outlook and a short-term (IDR) grade of B.
Last year, London-based "Global Banking and Finance Review" magazine named AtaBank the "Best Commercial Bank of Azerbaijan."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar