The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Armenia on Thursday hosted two representatives from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
The delegation included Jaap Sprey, the head of regional programs at the EBRD, and Tigran Aghabekyan, the national program manager of the EBRD's business advisory service in Armenia.
Executive Director of the Chamber Araik Vardanyan outlined new requirements and challenges for joining the Customs Union, emphasizing at the same time the importance of Armenia continuing its partnership with the European Union.
The two sides also discussed issues related to small and medium-size enterprises.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar