The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Armenia on Thursday hosted two representatives from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
The delegation included Jaap Sprey, the head of regional programs at the EBRD, and Tigran Aghabekyan, the national program manager of the EBRD's business advisory service in Armenia.
Executive Director of the Chamber Araik Vardanyan outlined new requirements and challenges for joining the Customs Union, emphasizing at the same time the importance of Armenia continuing its partnership with the European Union.
The two sides also discussed issues related to small and medium-size enterprises.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"