Islam Karimov, the president of Uzbekistan, arrived in China on Thursday to take part in the fourth summit of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia.
Karimov met with the Chinese President Xi Jinping in Shanghai to discuss the state of relations between the two nations and to work on developing future cooperation.
The parties both expressed willingness to open up a personal dialogue, to form closer contact between the countries and to push for greater achievements in bilateral relations.
The bonds between the two countries continue to develop as part of the Treaty on Partnership Relations of Friendship and Cooperation and also as part of the Joint Declaration on the Establishment of Strategic Partnerships. Over the last six years, the volume of turnover between the two countries has increased nearly six-fold, reaching $5.2 billion in 2013.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays