Members of the Bank of Moscow's management board gave a press conference last week summing up the results achieved by the bank's Yekaterinburg branch over its 15 years of operation in the region.
The press conference was led by Senior Executive Vice President Vladimir Voeikov and board member Vladimir Verkhoshinsky, who also highlighted in their speeches the steps the bank has taken to promote social and economic development in the region.
The Yekaterinburg branch of the Bank of Moscow was established in 1999 and serves more than 178,000 corporate and private individuals in the Ural region through 12 sales outlets.
The bank will be increasing its presence in the region, according to Verkhoshinsky, with two additional offices opening in Yekaterinburg by year's end.
Voeikov highlighted the branch's performance, saying that it had more than tripled its SME loan portfolio in 2014 and that the branch's growth rates were above average in the regional market.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar