Russia's VTB Bank announced on Tuesday that it has signed a cooperative agreement with the Bank of China to improve cooperation in investment banking, lending, trade finance and capital markets.
The agreement was signed by Vasily Titov, the first deputy president and chairman of the VTB Bank management board, and Bank of China President Chen Siqing in the presence of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
"The signing of the agreement underscores VTB Group's ongoing drive to grow its business in Asia, and will help facilitate the development of bilateral trade and economic relations between Russia and China, which have always been reliable partners," Titov said.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form the VTB Group, offering a range of banking services and products in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar