Russia's VTB Bank announced on Tuesday that it has signed a cooperative agreement with the Bank of China to improve cooperation in investment banking, lending, trade finance and capital markets.
The agreement was signed by Vasily Titov, the first deputy president and chairman of the VTB Bank management board, and Bank of China President Chen Siqing in the presence of Russian President Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
"The signing of the agreement underscores VTB Group's ongoing drive to grow its business in Asia, and will help facilitate the development of bilateral trade and economic relations between Russia and China, which have always been reliable partners," Titov said.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form the VTB Group, offering a range of banking services and products in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S.
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Eurasian Development Bank has collected applications for the issue of short-term bonds in rubles in the amount of 3 billion rubles