The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center (ITC) held a presentation on Tuesday that highlighted Azerbaijan's fast-developing markets.
The United States-Azerbaijan Chamber of Commerce (USACC) and AZPROMO were both in attendance for the presentation, which focused on business opportunities in the non-energy industry, including technology and communications, industry, agriculture, renewable energy and tourism.
The Ronald Reagan Building and ITC hosts business and trade events to inform the American audience of opportunities such as those in Azerbaijan, according to Andrew Gelfuso, the director of office and trade promotions for the organization.
Aaron Brickman, the deputy executive director for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's SelectUSA foreign direct investment program, also spoke at the event. Brickman said SelectUSA had interest in working closely with USACC and AZPROMO in order to develop closer business ties between the two countries. Mark A. Stuckart, of the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, spoke on Azerbaijan's importance as a U.S. ally and as an energy partner for Europe. OPIC helps finance U.S. businesses so they can gain access to emerging markets.
Representatives from the USACC and AZPROMO also spoke at the event, which was followed by a Q&A session.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank