The International Bank of Azerbaijan announced after a shareholders meeting on Wednesday that the bank's financial statements for 2013 were approved by an external auditor.
The meeting also renewed the terms of some members of the Supervisory Board and the Audit Committee and elected new members, while the shareholders agreed to increase authorized capital.
Headquartered in Baku, the state-controlled bank has 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities in the country.
Founded in January 1992, the IBA currently has the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks in the South Caucasus region, with more than 30,000 corporate and 400,000 individual customers.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"