Representatives from Belarus and Indonesia met in Minsk on Monday to discuss the status and prospects of developing trade and economic cooperation.
The meeting involved Andrei Grinkevich, the head of the Asia, Australia and Oceania department at the Foreign Ministry of Belarus, and Bahris Paseng, the head of Europe, Africa, Middle East cooperation for the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs of Indonesia, BelTA reports.
Grinkevich and Paseng discussed the possibility of opening and expanding dialogue between the two countries.
Paseng led a delegation from Indonesia on a working visit to Belarus on Monday and Tuesday, according to BelTA.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays