The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan announced recently that it is preparing for the Caucasus Healthcare Infrastructure & Pharmaceutical Summit, which will be take place in Tbilisi, Georgia, from June 18-19.
The summit, the biggest healthcare event of its kind in the region, will feature healthcare professionals, officials and businessmen interested in the development of the industry in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
It will be attended by a wide range of participants, including senior government officials, healthcare agencies and institutions, pharmaceutical companies, hospital/medical centers/clinics directors, healthcare infrastructure developers and architects and medical equipment suppliers.
The chamber said it also expects strong participation from IFIs, private equity companies and investors, banks, insurances, legal and consulting firms.
Panel discussions will include topics such as an overview of the healthcare sector in the Caucasus, the pharmaceutical market, the legal and regulatory environment, sustainable healthcare delivery services, new opportunities for the financial sector, and long-term opportunities for investors.
The chamber said there would several chances for networking within the framework of the summit.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Eurasian Development Bank has collected applications for the issue of short-term bonds in rubles in the amount of 3 billion rubles
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, XacBank Sign Private Sector Loan to Support MSMEs in Mongolia
- ARTSAKHBANK - ARMENIA: Job Announcement
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement