The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan announced recently that it is preparing for the Caucasus Healthcare Infrastructure & Pharmaceutical Summit, which will be take place in Tbilisi, Georgia, from June 18-19.
The summit, the biggest healthcare event of its kind in the region, will feature healthcare professionals, officials and businessmen interested in the development of the industry in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
It will be attended by a wide range of participants, including senior government officials, healthcare agencies and institutions, pharmaceutical companies, hospital/medical centers/clinics directors, healthcare infrastructure developers and architects and medical equipment suppliers.
The chamber said it also expects strong participation from IFIs, private equity companies and investors, banks, insurances, legal and consulting firms.
Panel discussions will include topics such as an overview of the healthcare sector in the Caucasus, the pharmaceutical market, the legal and regulatory environment, sustainable healthcare delivery services, new opportunities for the financial sector, and long-term opportunities for investors.
The chamber said there would several chances for networking within the framework of the summit.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar