Martin Sargsyan, the president of Armenia's Chamber of Commerce and Industry, met with Mark Kalinin, the head of CIS federal agency Rossotrudnichestvo, last week to sign an agreement of cooperation that provides for the development of scientific, technical and interregional cooperation.
The two parties will work to develop additional variants of cooperation for forming a more effective partnership.
Sargsyan announced the development of an information portal that would help the parties become closer and increase their mutual trust.
The agreement requires the participants to support the promotion of a more favorable business climate. It also requires them to create new links and implement joint projects for expanding foreign economic relations.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar