The World Bank recently provided Azerbaijan with additional financing for existing projects, such as solid household waste disposal, according to a statement released by the organization.
The statement came from Larisa Leshchenko, the World Bank representative in Azerbaijan, during an interview with "The Business Year" magazine, News.AZ reports.
Leshchenko said the country received mostly this kind of financing due to the fact that it did not greatly require resources. She also noted that the country was continuing to offer many ideas and projects, especially in the information and communication technologies (ICT) sphere.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar