Representatives of Belarusbank visited Switzerland recently and met with the top management of Swiss Export Risk Insurance (SERV).
Although both parties said they are satisfied with the present level of cooperation, Siarhei Pisaryk, the head of Belarusbank, said that collaboration between SERV and the bank should be raised to a new level.
"One of the most important spheres for Belarusbank is international trade and large national investment projects that are carried out in association with foreign partners," Pisaryk said. "We are looking forward to expanding and strengthening that sphere."
SERV put forth a number of new initiatives. SERV Director Herbert Wight said SERV and other Swiss financial institutions seek to collaborate with Belarusbank, which they consider a reliable partner in Belarus.
The government of Belarus is reportedly considering a sale of shares in the state-owned banking giant, which would be its first international IPO.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"