Representatives of Belarusbank visited Switzerland recently and met with the top management of Swiss Export Risk Insurance (SERV).
Although both parties said they are satisfied with the present level of cooperation, Siarhei Pisaryk, the head of Belarusbank, said that collaboration between SERV and the bank should be raised to a new level.
"One of the most important spheres for Belarusbank is international trade and large national investment projects that are carried out in association with foreign partners," Pisaryk said. "We are looking forward to expanding and strengthening that sphere."
SERV put forth a number of new initiatives. SERV Director Herbert Wight said SERV and other Swiss financial institutions seek to collaborate with Belarusbank, which they consider a reliable partner in Belarus.
The government of Belarus is reportedly considering a sale of shares in the state-owned banking giant, which would be its first international IPO.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar