Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko approved a report on Monday by the National Bank of Belarus for 2013.
The annual documentation provides data on the performance and financial statements of the central bank, BelTA reports.
The results showed a significant slowdown in inflation, stability of the national currency exchange rate and timely repayment of external and domestic loan obligations. The report also found that the banking sector was stable for the year.
As of Jan.1, the aggregate registered authorized fund of banks grew by 6.6 percent, or $199.1 billion, to reach $3.16 trillion. Banking sector assets as of that date increased by 23 percent, according to BelTA.
The report gives information on the the Belarusian central bank's operations in 2013, including its balance sheet, profit and loss account and use of funds. The authenticity of the documents was confirmed by international auditing firm Ernst & Young.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies