The coordinating council for Armenia's North-South Road Corridor and Sustainable Urban Development Investment Program met last week.
Council members discussed a report on the implementation of the previous meeting's assignments. The meeting was chaired by Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan.
Participants also approved the terms of reference for construction of two new bridges for agricultural machinery and farm animals over the Yerevan-Artashat road section, as well as a memorandum of understanding signed with Corsan-CORVIAM CONSTRUCCION.
The Council went on to discuss and approve a project for a 27-mile long stretch of road from Kajaran to Agarak in the corridor's southern section.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar