The city of Minsk will host the first-ever Belarusian-Russian regional forum next month, drawing government officials and business and media leaders, along with officials from the Eurasian Economic Union, to discuss the developing agricultural center and food security.
Anatoly Rubinov, the speaker of the Belarusian council, will chair the event alongside Valentin Matviyenko, the speaker of the Russian council.
The forum, which will include presentations on Belarus' agricultural achievements and will be held in conjunction with the Belagro 2014 international exposition, is part of the Eurasian Economic Union and is an attempt to improve and accelerate the development of both country's economies. The parties will be pursuing improvements through the expansion of direct contact between businesses and agricultural entities in the two regions.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar