The city of Minsk will host the first-ever Belarusian-Russian regional forum next month, drawing government officials and business and media leaders, along with officials from the Eurasian Economic Union, to discuss the developing agricultural center and food security.
Anatoly Rubinov, the speaker of the Belarusian council, will chair the event alongside Valentin Matviyenko, the speaker of the Russian council.
The forum, which will include presentations on Belarus' agricultural achievements and will be held in conjunction with the Belagro 2014 international exposition, is part of the Eurasian Economic Union and is an attempt to improve and accelerate the development of both country's economies. The parties will be pursuing improvements through the expansion of direct contact between businesses and agricultural entities in the two regions.
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia