The U.S.-Ukraine Business Council (USUBC) executive committee announced last week that PricewaterhouseCoopers Ukraine, a member of the PwC network of firms, has been approved for membership.
The announcement was made on behalf of the entire USUBC membership of 200 companies and organizations that have business operations, investments or other development programs in Ukraine.
Headquartered in London, PwC is a multinational network of firms with 180,000 professionals. With offices in 776 cities across 157 countries, in fiscal year 2012 PwC had total revenues of $31.5 billion, of which $14.9 billion was generated by its Assurance practice, $7.9 billion by its tax practice and $8.7 billion by its advisory practice.
The firm was created in 1998 when Coopers & Lybrand merged with Price Waterhouse. The Ukrainian firm is headquartered in Kiev with three full-service offices in Donetsk, Lviv and Dnipropetrovsk.
Clients from Ukraine benefit from working with both Ukrainian experts and expatriate professionals that bring knowledge and experience from PwC firms worldwide, the USUBC said.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank