The Swiss national agency for insuring export loans, Swiss Export Risk Insurance (SERV), is reportedly set to bolster cooperation with Belarusbank.
The two sides recently held talks in Switzerland, where they discussed existing cooperation and opportunities to continue expanding their joint efforts.
"The financing of international trade and major national investment projects, which are implemented with assistance of foreign partners, is one of the most important strategic branches in the operation of the bank," Belarusbank Chairman Sergei Pisarik said. "We are ready to step up these operations."
The Swiss side put forward a number of new initiatives for working with Belarusbank.
"Belarusbank is a reliable partner in Belarus for SERV and Swiss financial institutions, SERV Director Herbert Wight said.
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank