The Swiss national agency for insuring export loans, Swiss Export Risk Insurance (SERV), is reportedly set to bolster cooperation with Belarusbank.
The two sides recently held talks in Switzerland, where they discussed existing cooperation and opportunities to continue expanding their joint efforts.
"The financing of international trade and major national investment projects, which are implemented with assistance of foreign partners, is one of the most important strategic branches in the operation of the bank," Belarusbank Chairman Sergei Pisarik said. "We are ready to step up these operations."
The Swiss side put forward a number of new initiatives for working with Belarusbank.
"Belarusbank is a reliable partner in Belarus for SERV and Swiss financial institutions, SERV Director Herbert Wight said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar