Mogotex made the decision to expand on its dealer network late last month after a delegation from the company visited Turkmenistan.
The delegation was invited to the country by Belorussian Ambassador to Turkmenistan Oleg Tabanyuhov, who pointed to a need for high-tech textile products in the country.
While at the meeting, the Mogotex delegation met with Babaniyaz Italmazov, the deputy chairman of Turkmenistan's cabinet, who said cooperation between the parties would increase bilateral trade.
Representatives from Turkmenistan voiced interest in Mogotex products like fire proximity suits, protective fabrics, special gear and flame-resistant clothing.
The invitation to Turkmenistan also offered the company the opportunity to meet with others in the industry, which resulted in an agreement to make military uniforms and special-purpose garments from Belorussian fabric in Ashgabat.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar