Ecuador has expressed interest in taking part in joint oil production projects with Belarus, Igor Poluyan, the new Ambassador of Belarus to Ecuador, said last Friday.
Poluyan said Belarus has steadily been bolstering its ties to Latin American nations, reports BelTA.
"This is a huge market of 600 million people, which can give a boost to our export," Poluyan said, adding diversification is critical to the Belorussian economy, according to BelTA. "Ecuador is part of the large region, a very important and promising partner for us, a country that has large reserves of energy resources, skilled labor and that shows a practical interest in joint projects with Belarus both in terms of industrial production and also the production of natural resources--in particular, oil."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar