The fifth annual Visegrad Group (V4) meeting last week brought together ministers of foreign affairs on Eastern Partnership countries in Budapest.
Following the meeting, stefan Fule, the commissioner for enlargement and European neighborhood policy on the European Commission, said the Eastern Partnership is based on common values of respect for human rights, freedom, democracy, rule of law and the sovereign choices of the countries to decide their orientation and direction.
Fule, however, called for more determined and resolute commitment to the partnership as economic tensions on the continent are leading to protests and instability.
The commissioner referenced ways in which the partnership has succeeded, including recent developments allowing Moldovan citizens to travel to the EU without visas and a recent support package for stabilization in the Ukraine.
Additionally, the commissioner called for implementation of the association agreements, which he said will help seal political association and economic integration.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business