Expro, a leading international oil field services company, recently secured a subsea contract with BP for the Shah Deniz Stage 2 project in the South Caspian Sea--one of Expro's largest Europe CIS contracts to-date.
The five-year contract, worth almost $100 million, stipulates that Expro will provide completion landing string equipment and services for the installation and completion of Shah Deniz Stage 2 subsea wells, covering 24 new subsea completions, Oil Voice reports.
As a result of the contract, Expro is prepared to invest in its subsea onshore support base and infrastructure in order to support BP locally in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Expro will supply its Landing String Assembly-High Pressure (ESLA-HP) 15k valves in conjunction with its EXPRESS electrohydraulic control systems, ensuring quick emergency shutdown during the clean-up of high pressure and high rate gas wells, according to Oil Voice.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"