The Turkish American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TACCI) held its annual gala on April 4 at the New York Athletic Club.
More than 150 people attended the gala, including keynote speakers Levent Bilgen, the consul general of Turkey in the U.S., Mehmet Dana, a representative of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TNRC) in New York, and Celal Secilmis, the president of TACCI. State dignitaries, business executives and TACCI board members also attended the event.
Bilgen spoke on the role of TACCI in Turkish-American business relations. He also congratulated Secilmis on his work as president of the organization.
Secilmis presented plaques to Bilgen and Dana and thanked the TACCI board members for their efforts to improve the relationship between Turkey and the U.S.
The event also included a silent auction with donations made by several companies. The Dan Myers Orchestra played jazz standards during the gala and Kalara New York provided food and wine.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies