The Turkish American Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TACCI) held its annual gala on April 4 at the New York Athletic Club.
More than 150 people attended the gala, including keynote speakers Levent Bilgen, the consul general of Turkey in the U.S., Mehmet Dana, a representative of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TNRC) in New York, and Celal Secilmis, the president of TACCI. State dignitaries, business executives and TACCI board members also attended the event.
Bilgen spoke on the role of TACCI in Turkish-American business relations. He also congratulated Secilmis on his work as president of the organization.
Secilmis presented plaques to Bilgen and Dana and thanked the TACCI board members for their efforts to improve the relationship between Turkey and the U.S.
The event also included a silent auction with donations made by several companies. The Dan Myers Orchestra played jazz standards during the gala and Kalara New York provided food and wine.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business