Armenia appointed Gagik Khachatryan on Monday to the position of finance minister, following an introduction by Armenian Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamyan.
Abrahamyan said Khachatryan's experience would help Armenia to implement major reforms in the Ministry of Finance.
"I am convinced that Mr. Khachatryan's knowledge and experience will help us push ahead with the reforms underway in our country," Abrahamyan said. "We will try to implement major structural changes in this system. We are facing serious challenges, but I am confident that we will manage to overcome them together."
Abrahamyan also highlighted the Ministry of Finance's strong team of professionals. He congratulated Khachatryan and wished him success in his new position.
Khachatryan succeeds David Sargsyan in the position. Abrahamyan thanked Sargsyan for his work and cooperation.
The Republic of Armenia's Ministry of Finance and Economy is a republican body of executive authority. The ministry is in charge of areas of fiscal revenue collection and public finance administration for the Armenia's government.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers