The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) hosted Veljko Kovacevic, a Serbian ambassador, on Friday to discuss relations between the two countries.
Kovacevic met with Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of BelCCI, to talk about the main areas of trade and economic cooperation between Belarus and Serbia.
Myatlikov and Kovacevic discussed the organization of the next meeting of the Belarusian-Serbian Business Council and the National Exposition of the Republic of Belarus at the Serbia-based 81st Agricultural Exhibition. The exhibition is scheduled to take place on May 20-26 in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Kovacevic said the Serbian Embassy in Belarus and the Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry intend to develop cooperation with BelCCI with a view to strengthening trade and economic ties between the two countries.
The parties agreed to promote business exchange visits and to establish contacts between enterprises in Belarus and Serbia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar