The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) hosted Veljko Kovacevic, a Serbian ambassador, on Friday to discuss relations between the two countries.
Kovacevic met with Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of BelCCI, to talk about the main areas of trade and economic cooperation between Belarus and Serbia.
Myatlikov and Kovacevic discussed the organization of the next meeting of the Belarusian-Serbian Business Council and the National Exposition of the Republic of Belarus at the Serbia-based 81st Agricultural Exhibition. The exhibition is scheduled to take place on May 20-26 in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Kovacevic said the Serbian Embassy in Belarus and the Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry intend to develop cooperation with BelCCI with a view to strengthening trade and economic ties between the two countries.
The parties agreed to promote business exchange visits and to establish contacts between enterprises in Belarus and Serbia.
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"